It’s the first day of Spring and also St. Pat’s 2015 weekend! We could tell because we woke up to SNOW this morning…. The snow didn’t last, but the chill weather did. It’s just another typical Spring in Missouri!
This St. Patty’s Day weekend, we featured tunes from
- The Spiritual Machines (LA, CA)
- Various Hands (StL, MO); Narrow Plains (London, England)
- Mechanical Peaches (Stamford, CT)
- John Galbraith & His Grievances (Columbia, MO)
- The Falling (Montreal, Canada)
- Shadowplay (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- All Against One (StL, MO)
- Hilton Park (Berwick, ME)
- Mike Brookfield (Dublin, Ireland)
- Trevor Sewell (Newcastle upon Tyne, England)
- Annemarie Picerno (Nashville, TN)
- Conman Economy (Kirksville, MO)
- Matts Stansberry & the Romance (OKC, OK)
- Dakota Black (Orlando, FL)
- Driving Wheel (Columbia, MO)
- and Wily Bo Walker (London, England)
- Nick’s St. Pat’s 2016 Pics for 2016 are by Slade and Van Morrison.
The Basement Tapes with Nick & Bootsy is a weekly radio show that originates live in Rolla, Missouri at K-KID 92.9fm and is also recorded and posted online as a podcast. Nick & Bootsy play music from local, independent bands & musicians from across the world – after all, everybody is local to somewhere!
Intro to The Basement Tapes with Nick& Bootsy is In the Basement (Part 2) by Etta James & Sugarpie DiSanto. We don’t own any copyrights to the music we play on The Basement Tapes with Nick & Bootsy other than our own original tunes. Those are owned by the artists. If you like what you hear, please buy it!